Perfect Start Spring Fair Application Form for Events Food Stalls,Market Stalls, and Community Stalls
Dear Perfect Start Spring Fair Market Stall holder/
Community Stall holder/ Event holder applicant.
The Perfect Start Childcare team would like to extend a a very big thank you to you for your support. Please see attached information necessary for registering your stall on Saturday the 22nd October 2022.
Our Event Details are as follows
Location – Birkdale State School
Address – Agnes St, Birkdale QLD 4159
Event Time – 9am-12pm
Stall size – 3m x 3m for a single stall (if you are a market /community stall holder
Fill Out Application Form
OnFees –Once your stall application has been approved, you will be issued with a reference no. Your payment of $50 per single stall should be deposited into the following bank account :
Perfect Start, BSB 124 155, Account no. 225130 12
Please be sure to list the name of your business in the payment description, and to add your reference no on the deposit and send a copy of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Once a stallholder submits their application, the stallholder agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions as outlined in this document. We implore that you to read through the terms and conditions carefully to ensure compliance and to prevent future disappointment or disputes.
Perfect Start Childcare reserves the right to decline applications we deem unsuitable at our discretion. We will determine the success of your application based on how suitable your offering is for our target market attending the Perfect Start Spring Fair and the availability of stalls at the time of your application.
It is of utmost importance to remember that stallholders are to engage only with the Perfect Start Childcare management and staff to discuss any issues, rather than the managers or staff of our host venues.
- Stallholders are only able to sell or display products approved by event management as per their application. If you have been accepted into an event and you wish to sell additional products, please submit a request in writing with attached images to Perfect Start Childcare’s management for approval.
- Stallholders are not permitted to sell goods on behalf of other businesses .Shared stall spaces are available as an option during the application process. Perfect Start Childcare requires full details of both businesses and therefore both businesses are required to submit an application. Stallholders who do not comply with this condition will not be approved.
- It is the responsibility of stallholders to ensure their products comply with the relevant safety and labelling standards for their items. Perfect Start Childcare takes no responsibility for products/stallholders who fail to comply with standards and regulations.
- Stallholders are not permitted to sell offensive, illegal, prohibited, counterfeit or unauthorised goods including goods bearing trademarks for which the stallholder does not have a licence to sell.
- It is the stallholders responsibility to ensure that the products they are selling do not infringe on any third party rights, including the Intellectual Property rights of other stallholders and businesses.
Stall Applications and Attendance
- Acceptance of stallholders for participation in events is at the sole discretion of Perfect Start Childcare reserves the right to reject applications and not enter into correspondence or otherwise explain further.
- Stalls cannot be transferred, sublet, franchised or sold to any other person and cannot be shared without written approval from event management.
- All stallholders will be informed in writing of their stall allocations, bump in time and location one week prior to the event. All stall allocations are final.
- Stallholders are provided a space for the event for which they have applied and the term of that hire occurs for that event only. Submission of a successful application for one event does not automatically approve stallholders for any future events nor guarantee success or spaces for future events which may be submitted.
Stall Payment, Cancellation and Refunds
- Successful applicants will have 5 working days to make payment for the stall upon notification of acceptance to the event and issue of invoice/ref no. which will occur at the time of acceptance.
- Notification of non-attendance is required in with an explanation provided, in writing, as to the reason for non-attendance.
- If you decline your stall offer, no fees apply.
- Once your stall offer is accepted and paid for, should you cancel six (6) or more weeks prior to the event date for which you have been accepted, you will be entitled to a 50% refund of your stall fee.
- Cancellations received within six (6) weeks or less, prior to the specified event date for which you have been accepted, are non-refundable.
Regulations and Insurance
- All stallholders must provide their own public liability insurance to the amount of $20 million. Stallholders must have provided a copy of their PLI compliance certificate on registration for the Perfect Start Spring Fair.
- Stallholders must not at any time insult or intimidate anyone including other stallholders, customers, visitors and staff. Failure to comply may result in the immediate closure of your stall and you will be prohibited from trading at the next or any future events. You must not engage in any conduct which is disruptive or inconsistent with the purpose of Perfect Start Childcare. This includes but is not limited to online bullying, engaging in false claims in online reviews or slander of Perfect Start Childcare, our stallholders, our venues or our staff.
Advertising your Business/Product with Perfect Start
Please provide your company logo in a PDF or PNG file format . (Optional) you may provide an advert for your business/product and images or video clips of your product to be displayed/sold at the Spring Fair.
Perfect Start will advertise your brand on our social media, and website for the event. Advertising will be at the discretion of Perfect Start Childcare.
- Stallholders bump-in and set up is at 8.00am. If you donot have a stall and are hosting an event, please ensure you bring your vehicle on site before 8.45am to offload any equipment required for the event. All vehicles need to be off site by 8.45am.
- Pack up and bump-out must be completed within two hours of the event closing.
- Stallholders must comply with the bump in times and locations provided by Perfect Start Childcare. Failure to do so will impact acceptance at future events.
- Stallholders must comply with instructions provided by all event staff on the day, not just management staff.
- Perfect Start Childcare take no responsibility for the weather. Please come prepared for all weather conditions.
- No stallholders are allowed to fix or adhere anything to walls.( in the hall) Additionally, stallholders are responsible for any damages they incur to our host venues.
- All stallholders must cover tables with floor length tablecloths, covering all sides of tables. Items not on display for the purpose of selling must be out of sight. Tablecloths must not be a tripping hazard (i.e. tucked so out Stallholders are to ensure that all leads and electrical equipment are tagged and tested in compliance with workplace laws and regulations.
- Stallholders must provide their own gazebo. All gazebos are to be weighted down using appropriate weights prior to commencement of trade. No gazebos are permitted to be pegged into the ground at any time. Stallholders without weights will not be allowed to erect their gazebo with no exceptions and no refunds.
- Stallholder displays and materials must stay within their assigned stall space. Failure to do so may result in items being removed by event management for safety reasons.
- Stallholders must supply their own set up for the event including tables and chairs.
- Please show all consideration to safety of yourself, your team, your fellow stallholders and patrons. Stallholders must clean up all breakages and spills that occur within their stall space. For any safety concerns you have during the event at or near your stall, please contact Perfect Start Childcare staff as soon as possible to prevent injury.
Traffic Management and Parking
- Stallholders must comply with the event’s traffic plan and parking allocation for stallholders. Information will be sent to you a week prior to the event.
- Stallholders are required to unload their event supplies at their allocated bump-in location, and immediately move their car to the allocated event parking.
- During Bump Out, stallholders are required to fully pack down their stall and transport goods to a bump out location, prior to getting their vehicle.
- Stallholders agree to trade for the entire duration of the event event they have accepted to participate in.
- Competitions, raffles or giveaways cannot be run without written approval from Perfect Start Childcare.
- Stallholders are responsible for the area of their stall and surrounds and must leave the area clean and tidy. Boxes and cartons must be removed from the venue. The venue bins are not to be used for disposal of stallholder waste or packaging materials.
- All stallholders must be respectful and considerate of their neighbouring stallholders, their spaces and any shared areas. This is not only to ensure the safety of stallholders and patrons, but to maintain a courteous and friendly environment for all.
- It is the responsibility of the stallholder to trade in accordance with the Event, State and Local Shire regulations.
Stall Close and Pack-up
- Stalls must not commence pack up prior to the advertised closing time.
- Stallholders must pack up their stall and transport items to a designated bump out location prior to collecting their vehicle. Failure to do so may impact future acceptance at events.
- Stallholders must follow directions of event staff at all times to ensure safety.
- All stallholders are responsible for the removal of their own rubbish and must leave their allocated space in the condition it was found prior to bump-in.
Additional Terms for Food/Beverage Vendors
- Perfect Start Childcare will only allow stalls to trade if their food/beverages are produced in Council registered food premises and appropriate certification can be produced.
- Perfect Start Childcare will only allow stalls to trade if they have a permit to sell their food/beverage as a mobile vendor.
- Food/Beverage stallholders must be registered with the local council where the event is hosted and pay appropriate council permits.
- Obtaining and paying for a food/beverage permit is the responsibility of the food/beverage stallholder and must be completed prior to event application.
- All certificates of registration/permits must be provided as part of the application process.
- Food/beverage vendors are required to produce a copy of their mobile food/beverage vendors insurance.
- Food/beverage vendors must supply their own power to their stalls.
- Perfect Start Childcare reserves the right to cancel the event up to 12 hours prior to its scheduled time.
- Perfect Start Childcare will inform vendors via e-mail or text of event cancellation with as much notice as possible.
- Event cancellation by Perfect Start Childcare will occur for the following reasons:
- Safety (severe weather warnings).
- Due to Pandemic, Perfect Start Childcare needs to cancel an event Perfect Start Childcare, will inform vendors via e-mail/text of event cancellation with as much notice as possible.
- If an event is cancelled by Perfect Start Childcare, vendors are entitled to a full refund of their stall fee.
- If an event is cancelled by Perfect Start Childcare due to Safety (severe weather warnings), vendors are entitled to a 50% refund of their stall fee.
- Cancellations made less than three (3) weeks prior to the specified event date for where you have a valid excuse(determined at the discretion of Perfect Start Management) will be entitled to a 50% refund of your stall fee.
No livestock, animals, weapons (including replica weapons or knives), slingshots or any counterfeit/illegal items are to be sold. Food, drink, plants, flowers and/ or fruit and vegetable stalls may be permitted at the discretion of Perfect Start Management. All stall holders must have the required licenses to sell items they are displaying on the premises.
Limitation of Liability
- Perfect Start Childcare are not liable for any damage, loss or harm stallholders or anyone working with stallholders may encounter as a result of participation in the event, including physical, psychological and economic harm. Perfect Start Childcare are not responsible for any claims, actions, demands or suits that stallholders may face as a result of their conduct.
- Where disputes are occurring between participating stallholders, in regards to any matter, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property rights of stallholders, Perfect Start Childcare will not be directly involved under any circumstances. Should any disputes be actively occurring at any stage during events, we kindly request that those be taken offline, outside of the event, and without the involvement of other stallholders, venue staff, or Perfect Start Childcare management. Perfect Start Childcare is not responsible for the maintenance of copyright or Intellectual Property rights of any of our stallholders at any time.
- Stallholders found in breach of any of the terms and conditions outlined within this document, risk exclusion from future events, determined at the discretion of Perfect Start Childcare management.
- While all care is given where possible, Perfect Start Childcare are indemnified from any theft, loss or damages to persons, money or goods as a result of participating in the event. Alcohol and drug consumption is strictly prohibited by any stallholders for the duration of the event. Additionally, no smoking is allowed by stallholders within their stall, and all smokers must adhere to smoking locations as allocated by our host venues.
- Due to the variety of venue restrictions and rules, stallholders are prohibited from bringing their pets.
- Images of stallholders and stallholder products may be used as promotional material by Perfect Start Childcare for media and publicity purposes. By applying to be a stallholder at the event you are agreeing to images of both yourself and your products being captured and then used by Perfect Start Childcare through promotions both online and digital.
- Images supplied by stallholders may be used as promotional material by Perfect Start Childcare for media and publicity purposes. By supplying images of you, your stall or your products to Perfect Start Childcare, you are confirming that the images are yours, or you have approved photographer’s agreement for use of photography. If permission was not sought for the use of images, any fees or royalties incurred for the use of the image will be invoiced to the relevant stallholder.